Foundational (Core) Student Outcomes
- Communication & Relationship Management. Student appropriately communicates needs & wants and appropriately seeks to build and strengthen relationships.
- Personal organization. Student organizes their space to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Time Management. Student manages their schedule in a healthy, productive way.
- Daily Preparation. Student exhibits appropriate preparation, dress, and grooming.
- Start-up, Follow-through. Student initiates tasks and sustains focus until completion.
- Flexibility & shifting. Student demonstrates flexibility necessary to accomplish tasks
- Emotional & sensory regulation. Student understands and addresses emotional & sensory needs in healthy ways.
- Obtain Employment. Student obtains appropriate, gainful employment.
- Maintain Employment. Student maintains gainful employment.
- Necessary Educational Skills. Student gains educational skills needed to reach education, vocation, residential, and enrichment goals.
- Academic Potential. Student identifies and works toward options for reaching fullest academic potential.
- Adequate Housing. Student obtains & maintains appropriate off-campus housing.
- Prepares meals. Student can cook sufficient meals for themselves to stay healthy.
- Transportation. Student can get where they need to go using various transportation methods.
- Money management. Student effectively manages money for current situation and future goals.
- Medical management. Student understands & provides for medical needs.
- Benefit & Resource management. Student utilizes community resources & support networks, and seeks relevant benefits necessary to meet personal needs
- Leisure & Creative Participation. Student participates in leisure and creative interests and talents.
- Leisure & Creative Development. Student works to develop talents and interests
- Health & Fitness management. Student identifies and addresses personal health & fitness needs