If a student has or makes an item they would like to sell to other SVA students, the item can be advertised on the Student Sales Board in the Residential Building.
- Pick up an advertising slip by the student suggestion box at the Community Building front desk.
- Fill out the slip and put it in the student suggestion box.
- The slip is reviewed in Student Leadership Meeting. If more information is needed, the student submitting the slip may be contacted.
- Approved slips will be posted on the Student Sales Board.
- A student interested in buying an item posted on the Student Sales Board contacts the student who submitted the advertising slip.
- The student who submitted the advertising slip notifies the Community Building front desk that the item has been sold.
- When the advertised item is sold, the slip is removed from the Student Sales Board by a member of Student Body Leadership.
SVA cannot guarantee the quality or functionality of items sold on the Student Sales Board. SVA does not negotiate or process transactions between students and is not responsible for the outcome of these transactions.